Well it's super late right now - so I guess it's already Monday technically...time is really flying...I wish it would just slow down a bit for once!


Sunday I went to college group. We went to Caribou and talked about the Passion. One of the cashiers saw the pamphlet my mom was carrying on the Passion and asked about it. Ironically that pamphlet was meant to be given away to people like that. So that was nice timing Lord!


Um after church I went home to do some homework and try to organize things a bit. Then I went to CSF for a Romania meeting. The meeting went well - although I still have lots more questions.


I decided that tonight I was gonna work on homework and not go to Candlelight. I can't believe I made that decision but it was the right one to make. Karl, Jake, Brian, Andrea, Jenni, Rachel, Ali, Maggie, and Emily were on tonight and it was comforting to know that I was being prayed for by many friends. Speaking of friends - please keep one of my close friends in your prayers. God knows why! Thanks so much!


Around midnight I decided that I needed a printer. I was sorta fed up with emailing myself files or saving them and then going upstairs to open the file on my mom's computer, then printing them, only to find that half the time someone was already on the computer, and the other half of the time the printer was out of ink (and the other half of the time I could use it...but it was just a pain). That's like 3 halves. So yeah - I got me a printer (and a 2 drawer file cabinet) for school. I feel a little more organized now. So now I have to finish whatever is left of my homework and then get some sleep. Please keep me in your prayers...


God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog