Tough decision today. Cruise w/ Al or missions trip to Oklahoma to visit Voice of the Martyrs with my friends from CSF? I had to make that decision tonight. While much debate and headache went into the process I decided to chill w/ Al over the break. And I think I made the right choice - though I will certainly miss my friends going to OK.


Anyway that's half my night in a nutshell. Hebrew was ok - she'll drop this quiz grade i'm sure (it wasn't the best I don't think).


Work was awesome (if u can call work awesome). I was sorting books w/ the new temps (very boring) when Evelyn (overseer on the floor) came up to me and asked me if I wanted to help her with another project - which required sitting, talking, and listening to Spanish music while working! How cool is that?! So my day went by pretty fast!!


Oh before I leave - I have finally decided that my favorite candy is Snickers Crunch! yep that's right! It's the best! :P


The Pillar concert coming up will be fun! I just found out that another friend of mine is going! I'm pumped :)


Ok off to homework tonight...


God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. You would have had 2 eprops if you would have said Reeces were your fav. candy... Good call on the cruise... you've been so busy lately.  It'll be good for you to have a few days to kick back and sleep.  What's the date on the Pillar concert?  If it was in a previous post, I'm sorry... I'm a loser :)  Have a great day sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... it's Al right? The concert is on March 26th - it's gonna rock! I'm excited!! Have a super day ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog