Today was pretty busy but...


TOMORROW WILL BE WORSE!!!!!!!!!


School was good. Hebrew went well and the Calculus review was ok. I'm so nervous for my test tomorrow. I ran into Andrea on the way to Calc today! That was so very super cool!! Geography was also ok - nothing super exciting. I went to work...smelled drugs lurking around....oh well...


Then I went to CSF for my leader's meeting. I got there early so I got to pray w/ the team going to OK for spring break (that I was gonna go on). Then I did some homework and stuff. After the meeting I headed straight home because I have TONS going on tomorrow. I have a calc test at 8am, Hebrew papers due the next class, a geography paper due the next class, then I'm picking up my keyboard from Spring Lake Park Baptist, then work, then go to CSF to pick up Stina, then go to the CSF retreat this weekend!! How crazy!! I sure hope I do well on the calc midterm. I think I'm stressing on that more than anything else. Prayers would help a lot!!! Thanks!


Alright time to keep working - God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. heyyyy Micah.Hope you had a good time @ the retreat :)God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa...........haha I just wrote a huge comment for you and I erased it by mistake...how sucky is that???????????????????????????? well so...hmmmmm I said that sounds like my thursdays and tuesdays....wanna hear it? here we go. 11:15-meet up with friends for breakfast, 12:30-chemistry in art, 2-workworkworkwork, 4-study group, 5-comp2, 6:30graphic design, until 9:30....by the time I get home it's 10pm OR something....so I all humans eat right? Right? yes. ok so I go grab something to eat cause I am probably starving and so I go there and at 11 I get out...so I finally get home at 11pm and like all college students need to study some right? so I get my studying on and when I am done its already late,,,so then I have to wait until my roommate decides to turn the light off so I can finally go to sleep, the next minute I realize it its the morning,,,,so when I open my eyes its already time to get up...and I just realized it...so the whole journey starts again and again...but who gives the strenght? yup you got it. God. so what did we learn????
    Tomorrow will be better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog