There's so much to write about tonight...


but I have little time! The drive to school was pretty good. I brought Al to school as well (he went home I guess yesterday)...so that worked out. I didn't do so well in Calc but everything else was good. I ate lunch at Big Ten subs...how exciting...lol


Later I went to work. I had a very interesting conversation with a "primitive baptist." If anyone has any background info on that let me know!!


After work I went to CSF (www.csf.net) for an informal meeting on going to OK over spring break for a missions trip. We will be visiting Voice of the Martyrs and helping them out w/ some stuff. I can't wait! After the meeting I helped Dave with a mailing that is going out soon. After that we had our Student Leader meeting (9:30pm). That was good too :P


Well I'm off to do homework. Pray for all my friends that are all in diff. situations and have different needs (how general is that?)!!!  Anyway God know!!


In Him,


Micah

Comments

  1. hey Micah!!  sorry I didn't call you while I was home - I ended up not having much time at all.  Hey I met a guy who transferred from U of M to here this past semester... I think I know someone else who should do the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to your comment:  You'll get a copy of the meta cd when you save up $150 and purchase one on ebay lol.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog