SNOW...


Was very prevalent this morning. So much so that I got to school late! But no worries! My teachers are awesome! I still took my Hebrew quiz (pretty fun) then shoveled my fraternity's sidewalk and parking lot (go me), then went to work!!


Work was good. The roads were bad but oh well. God kept me safe.


After work I went back to my frat for the weekly meeting then headed home for a Pillar chat online! That was so fun!!!


Right now I'm chattin' w/ some friends and havin' a good time. Chris and I have some good ideas for promoting Pillar and stuff....


OK...someone explain to me "measure of a man" by Clay Atkin..I mean Aiken (I seriously mess that up a lot). I'm no fan but I was just curious!! I'm confused. I need to be..."enlightened"


Well that's all for now. Sorry so short. oh! I love Jesus! and so you can feel better about yourself...hi Jenni! lol!!! 


Stay tuned for Micah's annual (starting next time) "deep theological question"


lol


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog