No


snow! How cool is that?! Well it's cool when it's not on the roads...slowing traffic down horrifically!! So yeah I actually got to school at a reasonable time today. Everyday God just seems to make Himself made known to me more and more! It's just so cool I can't even explain it online. :P


Hebrew was pretty good today. It's getting harder w/ more verbs to learn, etc. But I love it and my teacher is awesome! It's nice having 7 people in the class. My Geography discussion was also good. I made a few good friends there. My friend Dan is from Brooklyn Park (where I work) and we're gonna hang out sometime soon at his place, go to the 50's grill (where Marni works), hang out, do homework, etc. That'll be cool. I also made a friend named Molly in that class. She's pretty cool as well. We were in small groups today talking about stuff (that I'm not gonna remember in like a year)...lol


Work was also good. It was short. I get paid on Friday!! Gas hiked up today to like 1.74 but I found a place where it was still 1.58 near my work so that helped...


CSF rocked!!!! I got there early (as usual), helped set up, hung out w/ people, made more friends, learned new things, went to a class on dating and relationships (it was ok...but I coulda taught it). It wasn't that bad but it coulda been better. After CSF I hung out a little more (mostly w/ my friend Kristina and Rachel and Andrea and.. and...Stina...and Mary and...oh never mind) and then head back home to study for my Calculus quiz tomorrow and to finish some Hebrew homework. Oh at CSF Dave talked a cop out of giving Andrea and me a ticket 'cause I guess we were parked in a bad place (we weren't but hey...nice work Dave)! So yeah. God is amazing! I love that Guy!!


Oh Marni also got back Monday from her skiing thing. So I'm glad she's ok. It's too bad she and her sister aren't going to Summit this summer (you guys are missin' out!). But oh well. Karin's still going!!!! And so is a few other people I know :P plus I'll just make more friends there in CO anyway :P


 Anyway enough rambling...


Goodnight,


Micah


- Micah 6:8


ps. Go Pillar!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog