My WEEKEND was AWESOME!


Ok - Friday night - I went tubing w/ my community group from CSF and some other people from CSF as well (it was open to anyone). We brought tubes to the park in Columbia Heights. It was sweet!! Let's see who went...Jonathan, Michael, Jenni, Andrea, Rachel, me, Stina, Caitlin from Texas (new girl at CSF), Candice, John, and I think that's it. If I forgot someone i'll feel horrible :P  Candice was being extra funny that night...too much sugar Candice?! lol!!!  After tubing we went to Andrea and Jenni's appartment and hung out there, playing games and having fun. It was a blast! I think I had a little too much fun :P


Saturday night was awesome too! Jenni, Andrea, Caitlin, Rachel, and I went to see Miracle at Block E. That was fun! That's a great movie. Everyone should see it!


Sunday was also very cool. I went to church, then hung out at home, went to Baker Square w/ my family, celebrated my bro's bday (Jake), put gas in my dad's car and washed it, hung out, then went to church to see Dave Burkum and his wife Cheri speak for an hour. Then I headed over to Candlelight worship at CSF. That was really awesome. I love going to Candlelight, growing closer to God, and seeing some good friends....


Well that's my weekend in the extra condensed version. I have a long week ahead - but I will press on!


In Him,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog