My day was pretty exciting for the most part.


School was alright. I wasn't really prepared for Hebrew but oh well. Geography was cool. We watched a very interesting video on Israel vs. Palestine - and a lot of it was in Hebrew w/ English subtitiles! I was so excited that I understood like...every 10th word :)


Work was alright. I get bored sometimes but hey...it's money!


CSF was the best though. I saw a lot of my friends. Al came for the 1st time too! Thanks man. I also got to talk a bit w/ Angie, Amber ;), Caitlin, Jennie Andrea, Rachel, Mary...the list goes on!! So that was awesome. Community group was ok I guess. I'm looking forward to this weekend though for the retreat :)


Well off to homework...lots of it!   oh - and God is cool! Very cool that is :P


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog