CHURCH....


I missed today...how sad huh? Well I was super tired and I decided that since my body is God's temple I should treat it as such and give it the much deserved rest. Also - church shouldn't be about "having to go" every week - although it's healthy to go every week for a Christian. But I still spend time with God even if I don't go on days like this :P


I went to Sammies (Sigma Alpha Mu) for a while. I got there around 1pm I think. I hung out there, watched part of the Super Bowl...the 1st quarter...it was so boring. I heard that there was a streaker that showed up on field...


http://www.foxsports.com/content/view?contentId=2105904


so yeah - a few girls from AXO showed up. That was cool. I left around 6:00 though to go to CSF for Candlelight Worship. That was amazing. I'm glad I went!! The music was awesome, the message was great, God is just so cool! :)  A lot of my friends were there too! Like Rachel, Andrea, Jenni, Stina, Jon, Mike, Michael, (great...way too many to name)...etc.etc.


The road conditions were the worst yet. I hear tomorrow will be even worse. It would be nice if they cancelled college tomorrow! lol


This music is really growing on me. Track 3 kicks butt! lol


Well right now I'm talking to Beka (from WI), Jenni, and Rachel just left. Hey Beka I can't wait to see that play w/ u in March! That'll be awesome!!


Okie Dokie well I better get going and do a little Hebrew studying!


Take care and God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. Micah,I tried sending you an e-mail at agentmc@juno.com... and it came back to me... so i figure this is the easist place to comment and get a response... The DT tickets are going on sale shortly... we need to know ASAP... (thursday morning at the latest) if you're going to come or not.  Tickets are going to be about 42 dollars... so let me know.  Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog