Another GRRRRRRRREEEAT Day!


Today was around 20 degrees (above 0) so I walked around campus in a t-shirt for a while (w/ a sweatshirt w/ me)! That was great!


In Hebrew today we split and half and did an acting thing (4 of us did it then the other 4 did the same "skit"). It turns out ironically that it was "Jews" against "Gentiles" lol :P It was weird how we teamed up like that lol..just funny I think...'cause I didn't realize it 'till our skit was over.


Work was good - nothing too exciting except I have cool bosses. Please pray for my co-workers though that they find God....


CSF was sweet! I got there really early and read some small group leader books and just hung out. Community group went well. My group went back to the CSF center, had communion (the theme for the next few weeks is about Christ on the Cross), Stina read about the crucifixion, we watched the trailor for the movie Passion, and we did a couple other neat activities. Then we headed back to the Student Center to hang out. I got to know a couple people a little bit better tonight which was cool!!! Jenni also gave me (and everyone else in our group) a valentine's card :) Thanks Jenni!


Anyway overall I had a great day! Lots of homework so if anyone is reading this please try to keep me in your daily prayers! I might make it seem like life is perfect (which it is) but I always have things to think about and things to do in order to stay on top of it all...thanks so much!


Well time to go. God bless!


Micah (6:8)

Comments

  1. man, walk around in a t-shirt when it's only 20 degrees out???  you Minnesota people are insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I supposed to be impressed Micah?  20 degrees and a T-shirt?  I'm still wearing shorts... and t-shirts... and it's usually below zero.  I was playing in the snow with sandals and shorts a couple days ago... and last night in sandals walked through a snow bank... (needed to get to a car... on the other side of the bank)... 2 days ago walked almost a mile in shorts and sandals to Koz's house to prep for our Bible study... I'm not impressed.  Bring out the shorts, then we'll talk.  :)  Have a great day sir!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog