1st and foremost...


My friend Brian gave his life to Christ not too long ago!! How amazing is that?! Just keep him in your prayers now that he will continue to follow God and grow closer with his relationship with Him! :)


School went well today. I picked up Al and dropped him off at his dorm this morning. Hebrew went well. I got a 100 on my quiz!!! Calc was ok. We just did some group work and stuff. Geography was fun :)  I talked to a couple friends there for a while which was fun.


Work was long. I worked 'till after 10pm. Ray - my co-worker (primative baptist) and I had a long discussion about everything. We always do. Our big difference is that he believes that Jesus died for a select amount of people - and they don't have to do anything to get to heaven. It's just automatic. The rest of us are screwed. The sad thing is that he doesn't see that Jesus died for everyone! The Bible plainly spells it out all the way throughout the whole thing!!


I talked to my friend Ali a lot today too. Please keep her in your prayers too as she always has a lot going on and needs continual prayer.


I got home and got a free Swiss Army watch in the mail! It's pretty sweet! I think I'll prolly just give it to my dad!!


Alrighty well I'm outta here! I know I had lots more to say but I can't remember for the life of me!


God bless,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog