Well today is the 1st day of my journal thingy. I used to have one at www.freeopendiary.com (brotherofjesus is my sn there) but the popups were overwhelming and unbearable. I have my journals from my Ukraine and Turkey missions trips from last summer on that site however.


God has been doing some amazing things in my life. I've learned that if you just let God control your life instead of trying to do it all on your own - amazing things will happen! For instance within a week God has just blessed me beyond my imagination. I'm now a Student Leader for Christian Student Fellowship (www.csf.net). We had our 1st retreat last weekend together in SD. It was awesome just to grow closer as friends as well as to God. We were able to come up with some effective ways to build up CSF and the communities that are part of it.


Also - I'm now the Echelon Leader for Pillar along w/ my friend Chris! We can now start stepping everything up a notch for Pillar in MN. All to glorify God of course! Pillar's message is amazing. Their lyrics are beyond "cool" and I never get bored of listening to their music. Check 'em out sometime! They'll be back in MN for See Spot Rock in March! (www.seespotrock.com).


Speaking of Pillar - their 1st independent cd (Metemorphosis) sold on ebay for 152.50. I was close to getting it too....haha


Well I better get going. But I look forward to updating this journal a lot more as life goes on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog