TODAY...aka SATURDAY...(although it says SUNDAY 'cause it's past MIDNIGHT)...


was a good day! I slept in for once..then got up, ran some quick errands, put gas in my car, read some journal entries - becca in NM was the best...


the rest of the afternoon went by rather quickly...the snow was so perfect! It was powdery and easy to sweep off the car :)


Later in the afternoon my family went to go see the ice palace w/ my friend Jenni from CSF. We hung out there for a couple hours. It was sweet! It was fun to walk around and look at the ice and snow sculptures and hang out for a while.  (it wasn't THAT cold Jen)! lol Then we went to Don Pablos for dinner together! That was fun!


Afterwards I went back to Jenni's appartment to hang out w/ her and Andrea (another CSFer) and we watched Freaky Friday! That was sweet! So now I just got home...hangin' out...missing a good party at my frat (which is ok - 'cause I'll be there tomorrow) and now I think it's time for devotions before I have to get up soon for church!


A crazy thing happened tonight. I was driving home, talking to God about things, praying for my friends, and then I thought of Ryan and prayed for him...and just as I said his name he called my cell...how weird is that? So I talked to him and caught up on life. That was good. God sure has things planned out. So as your reading this give a quick prayer for him and his family. I don't know everything that goes on in his life but hey - prayer can't ever hurt can it?! Also pray for Becca too! And while we're thinking of Becca - also for Beka in WI!!! I miss you bud!!!


Well now I think I best get to bed. Jake's online now so I might talk to him for a bit too...


OH! If anyone reading this has a copy of Metemorphosis or Original Superman that u wanna give me (or...b ur n....) let me know! I will love you forever (I already do)!


 


In Him,


Micah (6:8)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog