Today was yet another good day! Well everyday has its good and semi-good parts - but it was good (if that makes sense...hehe i'm addicted to Mountain Dew...what am I gonna do?)! lol ok anyway - this is poor opening intro to my day - 'cause i'm really not on Mountain Dew right now (I know I know I'm being overly random right now - which is not me at all....hmmm."SLAP")! ok...


I woke up at 5am today. Ouch! I picked up my buddy Al from his house (he wanted to hang there for the weekend) and I brought him to school as well. Rush hour was slow. It took almost 2 hours to get there. I dropped off Al at his dorm, parked my car at my frat, walked to Calc and made it there just in time! God is good! Well in Calc I studied for my Hebrew quiz next class.


Hebrew was great! I love that class (no matter how hard it is). The size is small, the students are cool, and I do pretty well when I focus. The quiz went well. Piece of cake (chocolate cake that is)! My teacher is very caring and understanding as well. She's like another mother! Again God is good! Actually in Hebrew today we learned a song in my book - the first line said that there is only one God. Well my teacher thinks (and most Jews) that Christians believe that there is more than just one God. Well last semester I emailed her and told her that we both worship the same God - we just believe that Jesus is God. Well she still felt weird having us sing the song 'cause she didn't wanna offend me! bless her heart - but she's still lost - please pray for her - that God will open her heart to the truth. She's an amazing teacher and a kind hearted woman. I don't want her to be blind forever...


Well after Hebrew I walked to my car (few blocks away) and went to work at DRC. The work was pretty good. My cousin Dan works there a little bit every other day so I saw him for a bit. I work part of shift one and shift 2 (the only person there that does that). Well shift 2 was cool 'cause one of the old temps that used to work upstairs with me showed up - so we'll be working together. She's pretty cool. She's not a Christian though and she really doesn't know anything about Jesus and the Bible so please pray that I'll be able to share with her the truth and that her heart will be open to that...it would be cool to see her find Jesus!


After work I went to my fraternity for our Monday meeting. It was nice to see the guys there again and catch up on life. The meeting went well and much was accomplished. My friend lives there at the house. He's 21 and a Christian - but at times I think he needs prayer (well we all do...but u know...) so please also pray that he will be strong in his faith. Also pray that I will be a "light" there at Sammies.


Driving home was great! I turned on the music and listen to Chris Rice's "On the Other Side of the Radio." I love singin' along (ironically...). I also listened to Pillar's album "Above" - which is pretty "rap-like" compared to "Fireproof." I talked to Jessica on my cell for a while which was nice (driving w/ one hand in horrible weather w/ idiots on the road...lol) but yeah! I spent the rest of the time chattin' w/ the Big Guy!


Now i'm chatting online w/ some friends and doing some homework (haha..yeah...homework...)!


Well I think it's time to say - goodbye, so long, I'll even say....adios!haha


 


Micah


- Micah 6:8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog