TODAY


was great! Of course I missed math...but oh well. I slept in. It's ok though. School was ok today. Nothing big. I love driving though! For the past couple days I've been listening to Pillar's old album "Above" in the car. I really didn't get into that cd very much when it 1st came out - but now I've grown to like most of the songs (tracks 5-12, 14) lol :P


After school I went to work. It seemed to drag on but it was nice to see my grandma and my aunt again! They're the best! No one can top my amazing, godly, caring relatives (not to mention the lunch they make for me everyday - including the banana bread)! :P  Thanks guys!


After work I went to the Green Mill and met Heidi, Ashley, and Jamie Worsham there. That was fun! We did a lot of catching up and just chatting. I have some awesome friends :P


After that I went home to work on more CSF stuff, Pillar stuff, homework (or not), and now I think i'm ready to pass out. I'll prolly sleep in and then hang out all day tomorrow - maybe do something w/ some CSF friends - like Jenni and Andrea!


Well my best buddy Karin is online - oh and now Rachel is too!!!! so I'm gonna chat w/ her for a while! Goodnight everyone (everyone who's reading this that is...so like...no one...lol jk)! ;P


 


- Micah 6:8

Comments

  1. oh Micah... you and all your girlfriends ;)  heh
    miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a big fan of Pillar until their Fireproof CD, but Above is definitely growing on me.  Metamorphosis is cool too.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog