CSF (Christian Student Fellowship)...


was the highlight of my day! Well so were some other things. I set my clock an hour fast and I woke up freaking out, thinking that I missed my 1st class. I quickly got ready, started my car...and realized I tricked myself (which was the point) and I got to school right on time! Yeah!


School went well. Nothing big. Calc. 1 quiz tomorrow...Hebrew went well. Geography went well. My TA was away (death in the family) so I just hung out w/ my small group or whatever.


highlight #1 It was cold out! lol


highlight #2 I was walking back to my frat to get my car to head to work. I was almost there when a guy stopped me and asked me if I went to Meadow Creek H.S. (I was wearing my letter jacket....SEE i knew it was ok to wear on campus)! He used to go to New Life. We hung out a bit and it turns out that he lives like 2 or 3 houses down from my frat. He introduced me to another friend of his at the house who also went to New Life. I invited 'em both to CSF next week. I hope that works out!


then I had work - which was ok...nothing huge. But "I Can Only Imagine" was on the radio on my way to work :P  Oh I gotta remember to bring a copy of my SS card tomorrow...


highlight #3 CSF! I got to the center early to help pack up the stuff to bring over to the Student Center. That was exciting! we forgot a couple things so I ended up going back to grab that. Then Dave preached tonight. That was amazing - it was on Psalm 19. Check it out and meditate on it! It's sweet. If you wanna know more just ask :) For community group time my group (and Jenni's, Stinas, and Michael's) went to the CSF center to play Catch Phrase! That was super fun! Then we went back to the Student Center to hang out w/ the rest of the group. Then I got to take home a couple of Cheri's brownies (you're the best)!


highlight #5, etc. I'm now home, w/ my mountain dew, brownies, pizza, a new jacket but don't worry - I didn't pay as much as what the website has it at lol! :P  I'm also getting back to some UG Pillar emails, chatting w/ my buddy Jenni, my friend Marni just left...and I'm happy! But when aren't I happy?!


Well I better shove off! It was a great day today! Thanks God for making it that way and thanks for being my best friend! You deserve more praise than I could ever give...


 


In Him,


Micah


- Micah 6:8

Comments

  1. Hey, I'm Lisa the NY echelon leader.  Just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself.
    God Bless, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, what happened to highlight #4?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i forgot what highlight 4 was - so I skipped it and went on! (yes I know - i have a weird personality...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog